Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Six German teenagers found dead of poisoning after partying in garden.

Six teenagers have reportedly been found dead in Arnstein, Germany on Sunday after holding a party in a garden.

They are believed to have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in the shed.

The DailyMail UK, which reports this story further states that, the youths including five young men and a young woman all aged 18 or 19, were found by the owner of the shed, whose son and daughter were among the victims.
The father made the grim discovery on Sunday morning after wondering why his children hadn't come home from their party the night before, police in Unterfranken said in a statement.

The incident happened in the town of Arnstein in the southern state of Bavaria and prosecutors and police in Wuerzburg, Bavaria, said on Tuesday they still are working to determine the source of the gas and what caused it to leak.

Investigators have said a wood-fired stove was in use at the house and local media reported the youngsters had turned it on for heat.

Post-mortem examinations and blood tests are still to be carried out on the bodies.
On Monday, police ruled out any possibility of a violent crime being involved in the cause of death.   

The teenagers had turned the stove on for heat, according to Bild.
A local police spokesman added upcoming autopsies should provide more information on the cause of death.'


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home