Don't touch my Almonds!!!

It can be really hectic at work sometimes due to my busy schedules, thus I occasionally miss out on having lunch. I however make up for it with my go to healthy snacks which I keep in the last drawer of my cabinet. Oops! did I just mention where I keep them? Well.... its under lock if you a planning to sneak 😆😂

Do you have a favorite healthy snack that you keep and munch on all the time at work or in between breaks?Mine is almonds(all time favorite), fruit bars or granola.

Photo credit:Vegkitchen.com

Almonds are my all time favorite due to its health benefits. Which includes the following:
Riboflavin and L-carnitine-Aids in development and growth of the human brain
Phosphorus -Promotes bone health 
Vitamin E,Magnesium -Promotes a healthy heart
Low in sodium - Control blood pressure
Folic acid - Good for pregnancy
Fiber - Weight check or maintenance
VitaminE, Calcium and Magnesium - Good skin care


What snacks are you presently keeping under lock in your cabinet???  lol kindly share, we promise not to snitch 😁😁  

Comments