The New Shoe Syndrome - Lol



The feeling of wearing new shoes to work for me, is synonymous to being served the best part of the seasoned grilled turkey on thanksgiving day. It feels gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd!!!!

These pair of new shoes has redefined my walking this morning. I plan not to sit at my desk today during lunch break. With the least opportunity, I will parade myself through the office from the seventh floor down to the reception in order to display my shoes and my new walk. Yes, new walk! I always have a new walk when I wear new shoes, call me the office "Heidi Klum".

The "ohh nice shoes', "where did you get it", "which brand" comments from my colleagues, clients and visitors is what I'm fantastically awaiting to hear throughout the day whilst I carry on with my duties and humming to Beyonce's "I'm feeling myself" song. Call it multitasking😉😎

What new apparel do you have on today?...common share with us.

Comments